Top Social

The Birth of a New Blog !

Monday, July 4, 2016

.....and were live ! What better day to launch my new journey than on the 4th of July ? The day our country set off declaring independence and birthing a nation, filled with new beginnings and endless opportunities. Something like the feeling I’m getting today launching my blog . My longtime high school best friend and I got together and had some fun behind the camera. I had an amazing time shooting with her and her brother for my first few looks ! Both of these looks will be featured later on in the blog but I wanted to give a little sneak peak. I want to give a quick shout out to my amazing photographer, Gabe. He’s the man behind the camera, the visuals for this blog came out to be more than perfect and I cannot wait to share them all with you ! So thank you, Gabe. I also want to thank anyone who believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and all of my friends and family who gave me the utmost support when creating this blog. Whether your inside viewing this post on a laptop relaxing in the air conditioning, or outside barbecuing on the grill scrolling on your phone, or at the beach, wherever you are I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July !

Ps. Micaela also being featured on this month’s style profile

"In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved."
— Franklin D. Roosevelt


With Love, MissBhrianna







Post Comment
Post a Comment