Top Social

Knot so simple

Thursday, July 7, 2016

If you haven't caught on to my style yet, I like simple. I stay away from over accessorizing, over layering and pushing fashion boundaries. I like to stay rather safe but still fashinable and cute it's just more realistic for me. Looking for outfit inspiration, the tee shirt + body con skirt combination really caught my eye. Again, easy, cute and comfortable are my three favorite words when describing my style. Since I used such simple pieces for this look I let my shoes do the talking. These bad boys are a cute pair of Valentino rock stud lookalike heels (running for about $1,000) that I found online for a fraction of the price ! Sometimes It can be hard styling these because they aren't your everyday simple pumps but wearing them makes me feel like I can take on the world. Plus they are comfortable and not very high (although when I got tired of wearing them I traded them in for some flip flops). To give this look a little more flair I tied a plain grey tee shirt into a knot, making it cropped and adding to the look. 

Top: Marshalls
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: http://zooshoo.com/products/adora64blackpat?source=pjn&subid=7386
Bag: Forever 21
Watch: Kate Spade

"I like things simple." -Valentino Garavani




Post Comment
Post a Comment