Top Social

Hello !

Saturday, July 2, 2016
Welcome,

I am thrilled to be sharing this journey with you all. If anyone reading this knows me personally, you would know that this is one of my dreams that has finally come true. There’s been so much hard work put into this blog (it’s way harder than it looks).

This blog will be a journey dedicated to providing inspiration for woman and young girls who love the same things I do, fashion, beauty and living a happy and healthy lifestyle. My vision and primary goal for this blog is to break the standard social boundaries of what we think fashion and beauty is today. I’ve written these post to be relatable and down to earth, keeping in my audience of everyday women (and men) like you and me. I am no beauty or fashion expert but I am here to help share advice and tips on things I know. This blog will not be all about me, I plan on producing some great content featuring many other people, because we can all learn from each other. For anyone reading this blog i hope it brings you inspiration and happiness reading it because I sure enjoyed creating it, just for you. Without further ado I present to you, MissBhrianna.

With love,
Bhrianna

“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.”  -Buddha

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/17037063/?claim=pbz2wagfszf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
1 comment on "Hello !"
  1. So proud of you I love your energy for life. You are truly a product of fantastic parents that love and encourage you from the day you were born. I pray for your health and success. Love always Woody.

    ReplyDelete