Top Social

Floral Frenzy

Monday, July 4, 2016




















































  Next to rompers and dresses, matching sets are the easiest thing to effortlessly throw on. There is no deciding what piece goes with what, and having to deal with putting an outfit together. I am all for easy and cute looks. Finding outfits in the morning can be stressful and when I spotted this little piece of heaven in a forever 21 I  fell in love at first sight. The pattern is my favorite thing about it (other than the facts that it's a set). The majority of the time I stay away from patterns and colors in general (neutral colors are always so much safer) but I decided to take a slight risk. I love it because both pieces are interchangeable, you don't have to wear it as a set. It's also perfect for the summer and the spring and can be easily be dressed up or dressed down to your liking ! 


Set: Forever 21
Bag: H&M
Watch: Kate Spade


"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde

With Love,


MissBhrianna






"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead." - Oscar Wilde

With Love,
MissBhrianna








Post Comment
Post a Comment