Top Social

Style Profile: Micaela

Sunday, July 17, 2016
As I mentioned earlier this blog isn't all about me. Theirs only but so much I can cover, that's why I've enlisted the help of some pretty cool people along the away. What I hated the most about other blogs is that many fashion bloggers stuck to one style, now granted I know that everyone has their own personal style but there was never any variation. I love showcasing the style of my friends and people I know which lead me to create a monthly segment called "style profiles". Shining a spotlight on some pretty awesome (and different from my own) style! Without further ado, I present to you this months style profile Micaela!


Name: Micaela Estevez

School: University of Rhode Island Class of ‘18

Major: Public Relations with a minor in Business

Career goals: creative for an advertising firm, fashion magazine or sports

Fashion inspiration: Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens, Gigi Hadid, Tess Christine, Zendaya

Favorite pieces to own: distressed boyfriend jeans, a LOT of bathing suits, oversized T-shirts, and bralettes

Favorite stores: PacSun, Brandy Melville, Garage, TopShop, H&M

Describe your style: I would say it’s a combination of boho and tomboyish, it really depends on my mood. Some days I feel like dressing up a bit more and wear more trendy outfits but most of the time I usually go for more of a care-free vibe. Especially in the summer, I’m all about beachy looks. 






“They say you die twice. One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.” – Banksy

With Love, 
MissBhrianna

Post Comment
Post a Comment