Top Social

Dress me up ?

Tuesday, July 5, 2016





A great layering piece is always important to any closet. I'm in love with these trendy minimalistic long lined vests. They are an easy and perfect addition to any outfit. Throw one of these on and you have a sophisticated and structured look. I picked up this vest up from forever 21 (as usual) along with the lace-up heels. I must say the heels looked so good with the outfit but from a realistic standpoint, I wouldn't wear heels on a daily basis. I also styled the outfit with a pair of Nike Roshes and a hat, giving the outfit a more relaxed vibe that's way more wearable on a daily basis (especially being on a college campus with nothing but hills). The simple pieces under it bring the outfit together, and did I also mention this outfit is super comfortable? Comfort and cute go hand in hand in my fashion vocabulary so this look was certainly a win. 
'If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better.' Anna Wintour
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/542820/the-40-best-style-quotes-of-all-time.html#lck4f5yUyqHlifEb.99

"If you can’t be better than your competition, just dress better." - Anna Wintour

With Love,
MissBhrianna
Read more at http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/542820/the-40-best-style-quotes-of-all-time.html#lck4f5yUyqHlifEb.99



















Post Comment
Post a Comment